Friday 24 October 2008

What happened to me?

O my Gosh...o my Gosh...I hadn't realised that it is over 2 months now since I last published any posts. Now why is that?

I guess the first month was excusable - it being the fasting month of Ramadan and all. I must admit of all the 5 obligatory duties of a Muslim, the one that I am the weakest is the third one - fasting in the month of Ramadhan. And so, to enable myself to go through the rituals of fasting as well as my daily routine, I have had to preserve my energy which meant less talk, less walk and of course going to bed early so I could get up on time to prepare the predawn meal or sahur for the family. All this meant that I had not much time (or energy) to even jot some simple thoughts for the day.

And then came Eidul Fitri - came and went so fast, I cannot believe the month is over! Just actually enjoyed it till the 5th of Syawal, before it was back to school. As usual, we went visiting, photo snapping and attending open houses. Many pictures were taken. At first I had intended to post them into my blog, but you know what? Lately, out of necessity, meaning to "oversee" what my nieces and nephews were commenting about my pictures which they post onto their Facebook accounts, I had to become active over there too, and subsequently I too have now posted my pictures there. Anyway, I am still hoping to really update this blog this upcoming holidays. Can't wait for holidays to comelah...truly and honestly bone tired...

And after that, lets see...ah yes..Ashraf's SMA, followed by my students' PMR, and then Zakiy's PRAI exams. And right now, the Form 4s are having their end of year exam, which means more marking for me. Finally, the SPM is scheduled to start on 11/11/2008.

I am hoping to move to my new house this December, get the pond done and settled in before 2009 starts. As slow as I am with my posting of blogs..the house developer and the municipal county is even slower with their work....bummer!

No comments: