Saturday 5 January 2008

Hotel in BURSA - some pictures

The KERVANSARAY HOTEL BURSA

Just thought it a good idea to lay out some pictures of the hotel in Bursa, before proceeding to relate the events in Bursa. Till now I am not sure of the spelling of the hotel we stayed in. The food from now on were to remain similar - a variety of veggies, soup, and more soup, then bread, to no end of it! Many of the members in the tour group eventually had about enough of it, unable to withstand the monotony of vegetable and blend taste, meaning "tak podeh"!.,and their yearning for rice. I have always liked bread, and I cant quite stand hot, spicy foods, so I wasn't missing out much. Anyway, here are some picturess in and around the hotel...may these pictures refresh my memory of Bursa every time I visit this post in future...

P/s: hey Jua, so far so ok???heeheehee...trying my best mek....


the key chain to room 206 - what a hunk of a key chain; a real whopper...hahahaha

the room - double bedded with sunken mattress

a huge pillar stands as a stigma in the tiny room

with huge pelican ornament as decor....hmmm

the highly appreciated dinner - after the journey from Bahrain


breakfast the next day

morning of Day 3- tour of Bursa; then off to Pammukalle

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.

Anonymous said...

thanks ya infonya !!!

www.bisnistiket.co.id