Sunday 19 August 2007

My 1st Ever Post...

Alhamdulillah..finally i have it made..well not technically me, but i finally got my big boy to start a blog for me. It is 1.54am now, on a Sunday 19/8/2007. Hey u know what??? i just realised that this marks the 19th year of my renal transplant. MashaAllah... on this day 19 years ago, i was given a new lease of life, n today i get this new spot to jot pieces of my mind...for my own peace of mind, if not anyone else.
My son often tells me that writing my personal babbles in a blog can really capture my interest, and make me smile by myself as i write. U know what?? He is absolutely right...i m smiling right now, thrilled to bits typing my first ever post. I realise, eventually i will run out of ideas, and for sure run out of time to jot into this blog, but then again, it is my blog...i will run it, not it runs me...I pray to Allah however, that i will always enjoy writing into my blog just as i m enjoying it right now n remain just as enthusiastic as i m right now...salaam!
P/S: Hey Ilman, thanks a lot yaaa...u r no:1

2 comments:

Mujtahid005 said...

SaLaM...
I'm the 1st person to post the 1st comment on ur 1st post... I feel great+capub just thinking about it... really? today is your 19th renal transplant anniversary? never remembered... must jot this down in my PDA! wassalam... I LOVE YOU!!!
P/S: Ur welcome... kih3... kembang idong I... ahaks

Anonymous said...

Yes , A transplant is a modern miracle that will give us new lease of life. It is Allah's miracle upon us to give us new purpose to serve him .....Enjoy