Saturday 17 May 2008

Innertalk

Salaam. Today, I attended the Innertalk Stress Management Talk from 10 am to 12.30 am in Damansara Perdana. Actually, I came to know about this talk when I bought two of the Innertalk CDs during the recent BookFair. However, I have heard of Innertalk programmes since last year, but only now decided to get into this programme.
The talk was a very relaxing one, with only 8 attendees...very cozy indeed. You know what, I could relate to many of the information presented by the speaker, Chandran. So it looks like I am stressed out hahaha. To summarise, stress is basically related to these 2 fields of life: work and relationships. He cited examples about stress faced by people in different walks of life ; pregnant mothers, parents of ADHD children, teachers (me..me...me...) and between spouses and so on and so forth.
Then, as suggestions to solving the stress issues, Chandran pointed out that any external solutions will not be effective in the long run, for as long as we do not take charge of ourselves from within, from focusing our inner strength and detoxifying all negative thoughts which have been embedded in our subconscious, sublimal mind - etches or pictures which we call ENGRAMS. These engrams are like the triggering word/phrase that hypnotists use to instruct the person being hypnotised to carry out instructions that have been told to them when in state of hypnotism. The trigger wordphrase make us react without us having control of our actions. So, just imagine if negative thoughts have been embedded in our thoughts for so long, they can have real dire repercussions on our lives!
Stress must be addressed ...and handled. The thing is for us to be a Master, having control of our stress, instead of being the Victim, where we are helpless to manage our stress. This strength must come from within, and it starts off by detoxifying our minds from all previous negative affirmations we have heard directly or indirectly before. The INNERTALK programme is basically a series of CDs which on the outward appear to be soothing or rejuvenating music or sounds, but in effect, sublimally, in the low frequency background, positive messages, positive affirmations are being sent to us simultaneously. It is sublimal, so it means that once we put the CD on, we can go about our business as usual, as the messages reaches us in our subconscious minds no matter what.
My boys and I have been trying out these CDs for about a month now..and slowly, almost unconsciously, unawares, I begin to see subtle changes within me, and the boys. The CDs which I have bought so far are basically to aid learning, i.e. Accelerated Learning, Concentration and Creative Writing. One of the participants who attended the Stress Management today, was a lady from India, who has an ADHD child, and she claims that after tirelessly trying to help her child, she has finally found that the Innertalk CD on ADHD actually succeeded in helping her son..and I could see she is a staunch supporter of this programme.
You know what...anyone reading this, should just give it a go. The whole brain talk programme caters for most of our needs. It is easy to use, it addresses our subconcious minds, so the results will come almost unawares, and the positive affirmations will only make our outlook to life much better...nothing to lose actually.
Anyway, for those interested, try logging on to www.Innertalk.com.my
O by the way..I bought 3 more cds today, two are for improving my stress level...am hoping to detoxify my mind and help me handle stress better, only so I can avoid giving stress unconsciously to my boys and students. This is my investment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Salam.//

Kakak....

Can I have a personal couching with you on this stress level thing hahahha please!!!!!!!!

The Guarding Light said...

to anonymous,
why not? be glad to share whatever little i know..personal coaching tu entahlah, but sharing no problem.