Thursday 1 May 2008

1/5/2008 - Workers Day.
I just realised that I have not written anything throughout the month of April. Many things have happened in April, and by right many things to write about. But I guess I just didn't have the time nor the drive to post it into my blog. Not good....I must learn to break away from this nasty habit of procrastination...

Many interesting things did indeed happen throughout April, some good ones, some less fortunate ones. Firstly, on one morning in April, in my rush to get to school, I reversed my car out of the house...right into the bumper of my Viva...kena lagi viva tu... the bumper of the CRV got misaligned because of that. Hmmm...I know it is my fault for not looking at the rear view mirror when reversing, but, hubby too should have parked the viva in the usual place or at least told me that he had not parked the car in its usual place prior to my reversing the CRV. Anyway, thats that...

Then on another occasion when I was in school and went up to the office for some errand, the clerk came up to me. And you know what? I had received the Anugerah Perkhidmatan Cemerlang (Excellent Service Award) from the District Education Office! Thats encouraging...at least it makes what I do for the kids in school seem worthwhile. I can only thank God for that...
so its one unfortunate event neutralised by one good news...more about this later after I attend the ceremony I hope.

And oh! dont forget, April is the Book Fair Week! The family went on Saturday, 5/4 after the boys' tuition class and as is the norm at every book fair, I finished my money there...this time buying the INNERTALK CDs - two of them. I have heard and read about how INNERTALK, helps to deal with our subconcious mind before, but this time I actually went out and bought 2 of the CDs - one for Zakiy, on "Concentration", and the other for Ashraf and I, on "Creative Writing." We have been playing them over and over again for about a month now. I like it. I think, subconciously the innertalks hidden behind the music are getting to us.

What else? Aaahhh yes...mustn't forget the Money Mastery Boot Camp that hubby and I attended on 12 -14th April. Wow! What an eye opener and humbling learning experience for me there. More of this in a separate post.

And last, but not least, the boys' Prize Giving Day on Saturday, 29/4 and what ensued before that. Also hopefully in a separate post...

Must push myself harder to write...no buts, no excuses...I plan to..that is the positive action word...so ...

No comments: