Saturday 29 March 2008

Friends...

Salaam. Surprisingly, my last post seemed to draw more attention than the other previous posts, especially to some people who are genuinely close to me, God bless them. Actually, you know what...that post was written on the spur of the moment...when I was momentarily lost in my emotions...lost my cool, so to speak...and I was caught on the post! Hahahah...I guess those people suddenly saw a side of me they probably never saw before, and I don't know if that is good or bad.

Nonetheless friends, I am okay. As I said it was just a one-off event when I threw all caution and care to the wind. No big deal. But the response to the post showed me one thing though. When friends come up to me and say,"Hey..what is all that post about? You wanna talk about it? Are you okay? I am here for you okay..." it showed me just how true friends go out of their way to support you in moments when you just feel down and alone. They don't only leave it on the comment box, considering I only had 1 comment, but they call, and/or actually speak to me personally. That is great...and cool.

And in the end, it is the human relationships, human emotions, the nitty gritty events of everyday living, that strikes at the human heart, that brings people together - a shared moment, comrades in hardship so to speak.

But the real lesson that I get here is...wow! am I lucky to have some very good friends around me....thanks guys...you are a gem!

No comments: