Thursday 21 August 2008

Its Out - Finally!!

Salam. You know what????MY BOOK IS FINALLY OUT!!! Yes and I am so excited..my first baby...how can I even begin to describe my feelings of elation right now...what has always been in my computer now has a beautiful front and back cover, synopsis all in one.

So please...please...please... you guys out there, friends, family, students...support my effort okay. I come by the pen name Alma Zakiya (publisher's choice), and the title of my very first novel here is AFTER THE RAIN. Very affordable - only RM10.00..please get a copy for your children, your spouse, yourselves...:-)

For your support and encouragement. all this while. ..I THANK YOU ALL MOST SINCERELY...and HUMBLY.

To BLOOM, an imprint of ALAF21 - THANK YOU FOR ACCEPTING MY MANUSCRIPT...and start me off...

front cover

the back cover
the pen name

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

im here because of few cents for you. just dropping by.

red said...

assalamualaikum...

found your virtual place at last...
you blog too?!...hehehe...!!!

where do i buy the book la...?!

The Guarding Light said...

Red...hubby got the book from nile bk store at kl central. yes rather new to this blogging business. thanks for the visit... :-)

red said...

just as you'd know...
the publishers says that it won't be available in shops just yet..

so i went to the publishers, bought 5 copies...
to be presented to my nephew and nieces... ;-)

The Guarding Light said...

red, thank you so very much...you certainly have made my day...yeah...

Anonymous said...

you should of msg me the book was out apala kakak ni.......im out all the time....

Emily Cinta said...

Congratulations! Nice cover..